Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Penny for my thoughts



  1. Some things are SO cheap! From boxes of bottled water for $3 to designer clothing for under $100! YIPEE

  2. Boys love me. (human! only!) Man, it's So easy to meet guys here. I need some chic friends though! I've met a new chic called Deb who's just relocated from LA, so we're going to a new cool restaurant called Digestif next Tuesday.. so that should be fun.

  3. This Saturday I've invited my 2 new male architect friends and neighbours to this party: http://www.liquidpoolparty.com/ Should be excellent.

  4. I've met another friend called Hart who's very loaded and lives in a palace. It remains to be seen if he is good quality friend or just a dick.

  5. I am getting my $800 back from purchasing my Blackberry, and work is paying for mine, and I'm getting 3 for my fam. YYAYAAYY!

  6. My work friend, minga, from UK is hopefully coming this weekend for 2 weeks! yay

  7. I have lots of travel plans:

  8. Greece with Zo in July

  9. NY in August with some friends

  10. Jan familia comes

  11. October Bec Kennedy comes to LA!

  12. Oct - climb down the grand canyon, camp the night, and climb back up

  13. Pia and the girls - Cuba, Puerto Rico at some point this yr

  14. Christmas - home and Sth America with Konks

  15. I'm happy cos i've lost weight and my gorgeous watch fits now! ha no digging in

  16. I love that there is so much love between me and my friends and fam. If that was the only thing I learnt from moving to the other side of the world, it was worth it. They are fucking awesome.

  17. I love my new boobs. I love them. haha

  18. Puerto Rico is $324 flights and 4 nights accom in 5 star!

  19. Lacey has learnt to do big waves and it warms my heart on Skype. God I love her.

  20. Off to Bikram!!

  21. I'm looking to buy a place with my flattie - 3 bedda for $100K NUTS!!

  22. Might give Stand Up boy another chance. We'll see.

  23. mwwa!

  24. ps goin crazy by Natalie - nice chilled song

No comments:

Post a Comment