Ok what have I been up to in the last 2 weeks:
Last night went out with a gf Catherine to paint the town red. Had a ball.
Still searching for a car. Think I am actually going to buy a Porsche as they are so ridiculously cheap here and it fits my budget. Just need to look at running costs.
My neighbour Jess is a total sweetheart. He does everything for me. Like texts me in the mornings before work and tells me he has made me a blueberry smoothie. When I get drunk and cry to him that I am homesick, he looks after me. This has happened twice. Not planning on a third haha. But he is such a sweet soul and I'd be lost without him as a friend.
I am absolutely LOVING my job. I just feel really good at it. People leading and mgmt is defintely me. I've currently got one employee who's a bit lazy, and so that has been challenging, He called in sick 2 times this week and came in a few hours late 2 of the other days this week. I am managing him and monitoring him and doing everything text book right. But you can't motivate someone, they need to motivate themselves.. so we'll see, I am enjoying the challenge.
I am starting boot camp this week. They are having a 'sexy in 6 weeks' comp which i am joining, although i will only have 4 weeks until Greece - i can't tell you how excited I am!!
All in all I'm having a lot of fun. Everything is new and fun. Places to go and new people to meet.. I'm revelling in my new life. Although it's the hardest thing I've ever done. Oh, which reminds me of a story. I ran out of gas (becoming american already) as i was driving to work this week.. my hire car (brand new car) had a faulty gas light.. so anyway.. no one would help me. There were slight tears. My blackberry had no charge. Then 3 mexicans came to my rescue. Then of course asked me out on a date. He couldn't really speak english, so was impressed by his courage. :)
Happy birthday day my darling Gemini sis. Love you xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment